.

Mobile Numbers of Girls for friendship in Pakistan

Posted on
  • Saturday, June 18, 2011
  • by
  • in
  • Mobile Numbers of Girls for friendship in Pakistan


    Girls Mobile Numbers is one of the most searched term for Males ranging between  16-28 years.There are several website that provides Girls Mobile Numbers who wish to have friendship free of cost.If u want to

    Here we have few profiles of our Lahori Friends:



    Name: Farah
    Caste: Chaudhary
    Complexion : Wheatish
    City: Lahore
    Education: B.Com
    Height: 5' 3"
    I'm a very passionate and romantic girl and not afraid to show my affections in private or public. I am very clean and like seeing things and people clean as well. I will always treat my man like a queen and with respect and love and cherish him
    Mobile: click here




    Name: Alia Zeeshan
    City: Lahore
    Education: MBA
    Caste: Shaikh (Sunni)
    Height: 5' 4"
     Hello, I am a fun loving cultured girl who likes to live life to its fullest. I love American singles.
    Mobile: click here


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Web Analytics